top of page

Wellness Warriors

Public·57 members

HNK Rijeka vs NK Radomlje v živo HNK Rijeka vs NK Radomlje 09/01/2024

22. nov. 2023 — HNK Gorica vs NK Domžale v živo online 22 november 2023 Pretakanje ND Gorica NK Domžale rezultati v živo (in prenosi v živo) se pričnejo 22.

Aston Villa beat Arsenal 1-0 to climb out of the bottom three - for the first time since 28 February - on goal difference, helped by Watford's 4-0 thrashing at home by Manchester City. An incredibly tight situation sees Villa and Watford three points clear of Bournemouth, setting up an intriguing battle. Though West Ham are not mathematically safe, they have a vastly superior goal difference than the three teams in trouble below them, as well as a game in hand - Manchester United at Old Trafford on Wednesday. Ahead of the game Brighton are placed 15th with 29 points while Arsenal are ninth on 40 points. Both sides have not had great seasons; Brighton are just two points above the relegation zone while for Arsenal there’s a strong possibility that they will miss European football next season. Arsenal are five points off the final Europa League place and eight off the Champions League slots. Arsenal execs pictured leaving Arteta mansion Arsenal managing director Vinai Venkatesham and chief negotiator Huss Fahmy were pictured leaving Mikel Arteta's Manchester mansion in the early hours of Monday morning as speculation intensifies that the Spaniard could be Unai Emery's permanent replacement at the Emirates. His light touch, technique, glorious passing and supreme confidence on the ball led former Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson to describe him as arguably the best player to play in Scottish football. He had immense skill, balance, confidence, grace and ability to pass and hold the ball. He was just a fantastic footballer," said Ferguson. David Luiz (Arsenal) right footed shot from more than 35 yards is too high from a direct free kick. BookingPosted at 85' James Tomkins (Crystal Palace) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 85' Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 85' Foul by James Tomkins (Crystal Palace). Posted at 84' Foul by Sokratis (Arsenal). Posted at 84' Cenk Tosun (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. I'm not saying Luiz, who is 33 now, is going to play every game, but he has experience and has been around success. He can have a positive impact within the dressing room and can help the younger players coming through. When 18-year-old Bukayo Saka has been playing at left-back, I have noticed Luiz coaching him throughout the game and giving him confidence. There have been quite a few players over the age of 32 who have been offered short-term contracts before - the likes of Leighton Baines at Everton and Olivier Giroud at Chelsea in June, Ashley Young at Manchester United in February 2019 and Per Mertesacker at Arsenal in January 2017. Bayern II to receive P Munster, Quite an uneven match where we have Bayern as true favorites, the home side has scored a staggering 28 goals in 14 matches and conceded 22, they have won 7 times losing 4 and drawing 3. Cagliari have averaged 2.2 goals per game at home this season. That’s an impressive record, while it bodes well against an AC Milan side who have conceded 1.56 goals per away game. The hosts create nearly 14 chances per game at home, while they have an impressive conversion record of 16%. Lately they’ve been in fine form at this ground, but will that continue? Elsewhere, Millwall’s traditional late win will come against Sheffield United, and Northampton Town get to host the Wayne Rooney farewell tour. All of which will hopefully make up for the fact that you’ll also have to watch Manchester United draw 0-0 with Watford or Tranmere. Twice. And you’ll enjoy it. That could lead to quite a cat and mouse affair, and the stats this term point towards a possible stalemate. Aside from both being starved of wins of late, Villarreal have lost just one and drawn three from seven at la Ceramica this term, whilst Atleti have lost just one from seven La Liga games on their travels, drawing four. NK Bravo vs NK Radomlje Head to Head - Predictions Live Score NK Bravo v NK Radomlje, Slovenia Prva Liga, 1x2 odds:2.05 3.30 3.25, Predictions: total goals under 2.5, total corners HNK Rijeka, L, +0.5, Under. 4-6 (10), 1 ... Rijeka vs. Radomlje - 9 January 2024 pred 17 urami — NK Radomlje Radomlje · D L L L W · 09/01/2024 Club Friendlies KO 04:30 HNK Gorica · 08 : 00 · Rijeka. Radomlje matches. Competition: All; 1. Parma are unbeaten in their last five Serie A away games (W2 D3), and they could avoid defeat in six such matches in a row for the first time since March 2014. Given their form we see them getting something here. Considering Atalanta’s record against top-half sides, we’re backing them to drop more points here. With over 3.5 goals landing in 88% of Atalanta’s games, we’re backing a third 2-2 draw for Parma on the road this term. 69. Kvarnerska rivijera - 1. dan YouTube YouTube · Prevedi to stran 2:55 Nobody could deny, however, that they were much stronger over the two legs. They made a flying start at the Etihad, with De Gea making three fine saves in the first 17 minutes as United struggled to cope with City’s unusual 3-2-4-1 formation. The game settled down after that, and Matic changed the mood when he gave United the lead with their first shot of the match in the 35th minute. Arsenal and Netherlands forward Vivianne Miedema has been named the Football Writers' Association Women's Footballer of the Year. The 23-year-old, who missed out on the award last season by a single vote, beat Chelsea's Bethany England by one vote to win the 2020 accolade. Miedema was the Women's Super League's top scorer in 2019-20 with 16 goals. She is also her country's leading goalscorer and helped the Netherlands reach last year's World Cup final. akhisar is just two points below bursa on the league table and after this game I expect from them to come ahead of bursa because I m pretty confident they will beat bursa!both teams are much better at home then on the road and especially bursa so I think they are not going to be able to score a goal tonight and on the other hand akhisar will score at least one goal so they should win with 1-0 or 2-0 at the end but my main bet is hosts to win and I surely recommend that bet to anyone The players [are responsible] for what happens on the pitch and we are the first to admit when we haven't been good. The heads of the sports department have to take their responsibilities too and, above all, own the decisions they make. In his interview with Diario Sport, Abidal also said he thought Messi was happy at the club and that a new contract for the Argentine was being negotiated. AnalysisBBC Radio 5 Live Spanish football expert Guillem BalagueBarcelona had a difficult winter transfer window. Despite having only played in London twice this season, Gnabry has now scored as many goals there as Tottenham's Dele Alli, Chelsea's Jorginho and Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette. And he's scored more in London this season than Robert Snodgrass, West Ham's top scorer in the capital, and Crystal Palace's leading marksman Jordan Ayew. Madness. Media playback is not supported on this device The route I've taken made me who I am - Gnabry You could say he enjoys his visits back to London. With a better form, it is likely that Viktoria Zizkov will win the match at Slavoj Vysehrad. Specifically, Viktoria Zizkov has won the last 4/5 matches, won the last 4/5 matches away, won the last 4/5 away matches and won the last 6/10 matches. Confrontation history shows that in the last 5 home games of Slavoj Vysehrad, Viktoria Zizkov won 2 draws 1 lost 2, 3/5 matches had more than 2 goals scored, in the last 2 visits Viktoria Zizkov drew 1 loss 1. Counting past 6 confrontations, Slavoj Vysehrad won 2 draws 1 lost 3, 3/6 matches ended with at least 3 goals scored, counting only the last 4 confrontations Slavoj Vysehrad won 1 and lost 1. Barcelona have scored 49 goals in the league this season but the Catalonians have scored an average of 1.50 goals on the road and have conceded an average of 1.30 goals which is why we are expecting a low-scoring affair this Thursday. Atletico have scored just 8 times away from home in the league but have also only conceded 6 goals and it will be interesting to see how that mean defence does against Barcelona’s attacking trio. Napoli's website has given only minimal details on training sessions and ticketing information for supporters but no quotes from the squad, meaning the only news has come from leaks to the media. The muted celebrations which followed Hirving Lozano's goal against Milan on Saturday, added to a generally lacklustre display, suggested that morale is still at a low. It's massive - you can't compare it to before, like right now I think it's calmed down a bit because we've not had something for a while but especially with the Olympics coming up it's only going to be bigger again. In the Netherlands we're probably right now more popular than the men's team are. Girls are coming to our games but little boys are as well, and instead of wearing a Virgil van Dijk shirt they are wearing Miedema shirts as well. Nigerian Ighalo, who will offer cover for injured forward Marcus Rashford, has Premier League experience, having scored 33 goals in 82 games for Watford before moving to Chinese Super League club Changchun Yatai in 2017, for a reported 20 million pounds ($26. BRIGHTON SIGN LAMPTEY Premier League Brighton & Hove Albion have signed 19-year-old defender Tariq Lamptey from Chelsea on undisclosed terms until June 2023. Wolves' Europa League game against Olympiakos in Greece on Thursday was played behind closed doorsWhat happens about player contracts if the season is not finished by 30 June - as well as other extra fees such as for appearances and goals?Stone: "This is a complex area. Obviously players whose contracts run beyond the end of this season will get bonuses based on the current campaign, whenever it finishes. During his recovery he had been given a role on the club's coaching staff. He is now set to stand against current RFEF president Luis Rubiales when the election is held later this year. In his announcement on Twitter, Casillas said: "Yes, I will stand for presidency of the Spanish FA when elections are called. Together we will put our federation at the level of the best football in the world. Casillas joined Porto in 2015 from Real Madrid, where he made 725 appearances and helped them win three Champions Leagues and five La Liga titles. Pique has been questioned for travelling to Madrid each day to attend the first edition of the tournament his Kosmos company has transformed, with newspaper Sport saying his role as figurehead was incompatible with his job as a Barca player. I had a friendly conversation with the coach about my plans and how we were going to manage it, I have a phenomenal relationship with the coach and with the club, all this noise is coming from outside," Pique told reporters. They don’t have a regular goalscorer but they have midfield players who can get in there and Lundstram can come off the bench and scored in the last game. Fleck can nick goals as well. For me, it’s not a Manchester United-Chelsea thing. There are at least another two teams who can finish in the Champions League positions. The hosts are in a title fight this term, with the club level on points with Inter Milan as we approach the half-way stage. The fight for the title is set to intensify in 2020, which isn’t something Juve have really had to deal with in their impressive era of success. Can they keep up the fight in 2020? Inter, with the best away record in the division, are looking for their first win over Juventus in Turin since 2012. Heck, a first win over Juventus anywhere since 2016. Antonio Conte has assembled a brilliant squad worthy of a championship push, the only doubts over them being whether they have the mental strength to wrestle the title off Juventus. He was equally happy with the Meliá Gran Hotel in Sitges, and everyone agreed the atmosphere was extremely relaxed. Beckham later said it felt like they were there for a fortnight. There were a few minor stresses – Nicky Butt’s main memory was of having to write 50 names and addresses of people who wanted tickets, and Ferguson had to discourage Beckham from sunbathing a couple of times – but that was all. Domzale vs HNK Rijeka: Head to Head 28/06 NK Radomlje. 3 - 1. Domzale. 17/09/2023. L. See More. Recent Form - HNK Rijeka · HNL 365Scores is the fastest, most accurate online live scores service, ... Copa del Rey record holders Barcelona survived a scare to beat third tier UD Ibiza 2-1 in the round of 32. Barca, winners of the event 30 times and in four of the past five seasons, rested Lionel Messi and Gerard Pique but started Antoine Griezmann. On a plastic pitch at the Can Misses stadium, Ibiza took a ninth-minute lead through Javi Perez. But France international Griezmann equalised after 72 minutes and added the winner deep into injury time. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Sonny's prediction: 0-0 Southampton v Watford (17:30 GMT)This game sees two managers under pressure go head-to-head. These are also two teams not playing well and conceding lots of goals. However, Southampton got that draw at Arsenal which actually should have been a win so I think they might have the confidence to get the better of Watford. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Sonny's prediction: 5-1SUNDAY Norwich v Arsenal (14:00 GMT)Not enough has been made of Norwich's defensive injury crisis, so it was a really good result at Everton the other week. Osijek ii is not in good form right now. They have won only once in their last 6 matches across all competitions. That win came against Cakovec where they won 2 -0 goals. They sit on 8th spot right now and managed 21 points from 15 matches this season. They have recorded 6 wins 3 draws and 6 losses so far. They are one of the strong home team. THURSDAY’S BIG STORIES Liverpool are out! We start with the game that actually had a crowd, which meant noise, which meant it felt like a football match. Although in truth, this probably should have taken place in an empty stadium as well. Madrid’s under coronavirus lockdown. That sounds quite serious. We believe there is talent and we will be able to work with them once we resume practice," Mista said. They may have spent only a few days together, but chief executive Lopez expects the squad to all have one thing in common - the Atletico DNA. It's important to bring players who know the club, represent our values of hard work, courage," he said. In most cases we are building teams with the same profile. The way he brought Newcastle back and got them to where they were challenging again - I think he's right to be on this list. Shearer: "He has to be on here. He was an absolute genius at man management, whether he was managing the 16 or 17-year-olds or managing the 34 or 35-year-olds, he knew how to get the best out of players. He saved my Newcastle career. If it wasn't for him coming to Newcastle I was on my way out. Most home points in a season: 55Three sides have hit that number, namely Chelsea (2005-06), Manchester United (2010-11) and Manchester City (2011-12). Liverpool have picked up a maximum 51 points at Anfield so far this season and have home games against Burnley and Chelsea to come. Two wins would see another record fall. Most wins in a season: 32Liverpool's remaining fixturesBurnley (h) - 11 JulyArsenal (a) - 15 JulyChelsea (h) - 22 JulyNewcastle (a) - 26 JulyAnother one held by Pep's City, who managed this number of wins in both 2017-18 and 2018-19. Cagliari vs Sampdoria predictions in our match preview for this Serie A clash. Can the surprise Champions League contenders secure another three points? Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. Bayer Leverkusen can still overtake Diego Simeone's side thanks to a 2-0 win over Lokomotiv Moscow. Atalanta beat Dinamo Zagreb 2-0, keeping their hopes alive in Group C where three sides can still take 2nd spot. And finally, Galatasaray drew a dead rubber 1-1 against Club Brugges, the Belgian side equalising in the last minute and sparking huge celebrations as it confirms their passage into the Europa League. NK Krsko - Transfer flows Arrivals or departures: Arrivals, Departures. Club: All clubs, NK HNK Rijeka · 4 · 4 · -. 10, NK Kustosija Zagreb · 4 · 0 · -. 11 ... HNK Gorica vs NK Domžale v živo online 22 november 2023 22. nov. 2023 — HNK Gorica vs NK Domžale v živo online 22 november 2023 Pretakanje ND Gorica NK Domžale rezultati v živo (in prenosi v živo) se pričnejo 22. HNK Rijeka vs FK Radnicki 1923 Kragujevac | HNK Rijeka vs 1:52:44B4 Slovenia was live. Jun 28, 2022󰞋󰟠. 󰟝. HNK Rijeka vs FK Radnicki 1923 Kragujevac NK Radomlje. Professional Sports Tea... No photo description ... HNK Rijeka - NK Radomlje H2H čez 2 uri — HNK Rijeka vs NK Radomlje live score and live streaming on January 9th, 2024 at 12:30 UTC time for Football Europe Friendlies. He explained: "I still play but it is with a lot of fear, and it is never to the level that I know I can do, or what I want to. Filly, who is known for his viral comedy and entertainment videos, is presenting series two of the BBC Three show, which is coming to iPlayer on 15 March. Hot Property sees young daters visit the homes of potential suitors, and meet their mates, before deciding who to go on a blind date with. It sells shirts, it shows off, and it makes a point of the club’s success. And why not? This is a side that has remorselessly worked towards being the best and they have done so by entertaining almost everyone, and they deserve their plaudits. Read the full story Liverpool recall Phillips Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has recalled Nat Phillips from Bundesliga side Stuttgart. I signed for Celtic in early December and that Old Firm derby was the first game I started," says Brattbakk, who is now an airline pilot in his native Norway. I was used to playing in the Champions League with Rosenborg and big matches in Norway, but running out on the pitch at Celtic Park that day is something I'll never forget. The noise was just amazing. I'm not going to say that game was a turning point, but it closed the gap and gave us belief that we could win the league.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page