top of page

Wellness Warriors

Public·52 members

Live stream: Porto vs Göttingen 10 January 2024

BG Gottingen v Balkan Botevgrad | Full Basketball Game | FIBA Europe Cup 2023-24 ... Manisa BBSK v FC Porto | Full Basketball Game | FIBA Europe Cup 2023-24. FIBA ...

Chelsea’s shellacking by Bayern belongs firmly in that third category, which is not to say that they embarrassed themselves, simply that Bayern embarrassed them. Chelsea competed in the first half and performed more or less as well as they can, but ultimately there is a bottom line: their players are not very good. Wolves return from their winter break and need to get some points on the board. They start the weekend in ninth place and host Leicester City who are third. Wolves are four points behind the Europa League place and have this game in hand on Sheffield United who currently occupy that position. They are struggling for form with only one win in their last eight league and cup games. Tondela lost 1-0 away at newly-promoted Pacos Ferreira last time out and will be looking for a response from their players on Sunday when they play host to Belenenses. The visitors sit four points and seven places behind their hosts and were knocked out of the Taca de Portugal last weekend by Chaves 1-0, so confidence is bound to be low. They have already played 27 matches in all competitions and will have played 31 before the new year. The games Liverpool could play this season - without any FA Cup replays'Our squad is not getting bigger'Klopp was dealt a blow on Saturday, despite his side battling to victory over bottom-of-the-table Watford, when midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum was forced off with a muscle injury after an hour. On Friday, centre-back Dejan Lovren was also ruled out through injury, with Klopp stating the club "don't have a timeframe" on when he will return. Burnley have one win in eight away matches. Burnley have six wins in 10 meetings with Bournemouth. Bournemouth have conceded two or more in five of nine home matches. Bournemouth have two straight home losses. Bournemouth have five losses in their last six matches. Bournemouth will play host to Burnley in the 18th round of matches in the Premier League at the Vitality Stadium on Saturday 21st December. The measure came after the government asked the Premier League "to step up its contingency planning". Several clubs also instructed players not to sign autographs or take selfies with fans. Premier League executive director Bill Bush did not wish to comment on the possibility of matches being played behind closed doors when he came out of the meeting in London. I am not going to comment on things that are speculative," he said. Away from home, Rotherham have been very good this term. They've claimed 19 points from ten travelling matches, which can only be bettered by Ipswich. Had they made New York Stadium more of a fortress, we'd be talking about title contenders. As it is, we're not. Quite simply, Rotherham have been very so-so on their own patch, where they've won three, drawn two and lost three. But most importantly of all, why did he always wear everything from the club shop?"I started wearing a cap at Priestfield when I was Gillingham manager and we got promoted. The following year it was on and off and we finished mid-table. I decided then that I would get a baseball cap and use it all the time. I was losing my hair at a young age and it kept me warm, going up north in the third division. The ultimate implosion. So very Leeds. Leeds lost a 2-0 aggregate lead as they were beaten in the play-offs by Derby last seasonBates, Beckford and the talent drainIt's 15 years since chairman Ken Bates grasped what he called a drowning club with "its head above water gasping for breath… now… on the surface swimming against the tide". A growing tsunami was what Leeds were to face though, and not the customary currents of ebb and flow which most football clubs manage to navigate. We can't rush him," manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said. Hopefully he will play again this season but it will be touch and go towards the end. Asked if he could miss the Euros Solskjaer added: "I hope he would play before the end of the season but if he is not fit then he won't go. Rashford out with stress fractureSolskjaer 'has to take some blame', says Ian WrightNeville criticises Old Trafford recruitmentIn January Solskjaer had refused to offer any assurances about Rashford being back for the end of the season, saying it would be at least six weeks before the striker was fit to start training. Assisted by Connor Jennings. Posted at 62' Foul by Charlie Wyke (Sunderland). Posted at 62' Emmanuel Monthe (Tranmere Rovers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. West Brom's teenage defender Nathan Ferguson is on the brink of joining Premier League side Crystal Palace. Ferguson joined Albion at the age of eight but is out of contract in the summer and has refused to sign a new deal. Atletico are sixth in La Liga after losing at home to Barcelona on the weekend, and reports suggest Everton are looking to lure the Argentine to Merseyside. SILVA SACKING ENDS SAGA Marco Silva manager of Everton dejected during the Premier League match between Liverpool and EvertonGetty Images Silva's departure from Everton is one of the most dragged out stories of the season so far, and for many it's not a case of why he was sacked but how he managed to last until December? In truth, the Spaniard has hung on to his job by the skin of his teeth, with two very poor spells of form this season sandwiching a small stretch of games that looked for a moment like saving him. This is match who will complete third round in Belarusian Premier league, only league in Europe, where is still playing active football. So, Isloch is so far one of the most positive surprises so far in league, because this team is won in first two rounds, both times with same results, 1-0 and 1-0. Slutsk, on the other side, is not so good at the start of season. This team is beat Slavia 3-1 in first round at home, but after that, they are lost 0-1 in second round. Over is ok for me and I will try that here. I predict both teams will play at full strength in the first round and the second half is running during this match .. and I predict the away team and the home team will score in the first round and the second round runs during this match... the predicted score for this match is over 4 goals in the last round of the match....I predict the score for this match is 3-2 at the last minute of the game running....I hope this prediction can be useful for us all and can win this match... the predicted score for this match is over 4 goals in the last round .. Coming into this games, Fulham has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That is 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Fulham has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures. Thing have not been going that well in front of goal for Fulham recently game matches, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games matches. FC Porto | Summary ... or a category (country) on the left. Follow FC Porto live scores, final results, fixtures and match details! Upcoming matches: 10.01. Gottingen - FC Porto, ... They look to improve on their 34-16 season record when hosting the Portland Trail Blazers who are fourth in the same division. Denver are third overall in their conference but only a couple of wins ahead of Utah Jazz in their division, so can't afford any slip-ups. They come into this game with a 19-6 home record and have been victorious in all seven of their matches played against other teams in their division. Even the Italian couldn't have wished for his side to act on his demands so quickly as Calvert-Lewin did when his athleticism came to fore with a finish after Sigurdsson's free-kick had looped up off the back off Luiz. Ancelotti will also have been delighted at the resolve and positivity they demonstrated to restore parity at 2-2, and also in striving for another leveller during the second half, albeit this time in vain. In the 21st round of the Bundesliga, Bayer Leverkusen hosts Dortmund. The hosts are ranked fifth on the table with 34 points while Dortmund is ranked third with 39 points. The home side doesn`t have so strong home form and the away side has also dropped plenty of points on the travels. Dortmund has big dominance over Bayer in the past seasons and they lost just once while they won even 7 times. Dortmund is the team on the scoring front foot and they scored 17 goals in the last 4 matches. They will be missing Reus but they have Halland, Sancho, and Witsell. Al capable of scoring goals. Now the Tykes are hoping to change things when they make the trip to Millwall on Saturday. However, the Lions are in great form and their recent scoring streak has put them into the top half of the table. They’ll be no pushovers for the worst side in the division. The flair players were too easily bullied and got caught in the headlights. We then came into it a little bit more when we relaxed and started playing. Leeds were still good, they deserved the win today - but we didn't deserve what happened to us with the [not awarded] penalty decision. It's a stonewall penalty. It's too big a game to not get those things right. It's probably just the fear of Leeds away. Maritimo are unbeaten in their last five matches. Maritimo have failed to score in the last three away league matches. Maritimo have one win over Sporting in 16 meetings. Sporting have scored in four of their last five matches. Sporting have 11 wins in 16 meetings with Maritimo. Fourth placed Sporting Club will be at home in the 19th round of act5ion in the Primeira liga, to host 11th placed Maritimo on Tuesday. BG Goettingen - Porto · 10.01.2024 The basketball match BG Goettingen vs. Porto live stream starts on 10 Jan 2024 at 12:30. Starting lineups: BG Goettingen %HostTeamSquad% Porto %GuestTeamSquad% ... BG Göttingen LIVE STREAM: Gottingen vs Ulm | BASKETBALL.TV · BG Göttingen 󱙄. 2 h Porto-Spiel ebenfalls für den halben Preis sichern. Schaut schnell in unserem ... Home team probably will not have any problems to win this duel with at least 2-0 and probably and more than that. I was watched and follow Lokomotive Pamir in first round in new season in this league, and they are played pretty solid, it was 2-2. On the other side is Dushanbe 83, as I know, team who is played in second round last season. They are played poor in first round and lost against actual champion, even 0-7. With so poor defense, they will surely lost many matches this season and probably and this one, it is clear. They have conceded more than one goal in just one of their last 11 matches but are winless in their last two home matches. They have lost just once in the last five matches at home. Palace head to the game on four straight draws in the Premier League, while they have one win in eight league matches. They are unbeaten in four league matches at home, drawing two and winning two. Elsewhere in the draw, League One Oxford United face a trip to Championship leaders West Brom if they can follow up their shock draw at Newcastle United with victory in the replay, while Reading or Cardiff will host Sheffield United. Leicester will host Coventry or Birmingham in an all-Midlands affair and Southampton or Tottenham will play Norwich. Why are fifth-round ties being played in midweek?In a change to the usual format, all eight ties will be played across three midweek nights from 3-5 March, with no replays. You can see everyone's pre-season top-four predictions in full, below. So, why was it so hard to choose Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea to finish in that order?Tottenham's turbulent campaign after four consecutive top-four finishes caught 22 people out, as did the rapid demise of Arsenal's revival under former boss Unai Emery after a promising first year in charge and some exciting summer signings - 13 of the 24 thought they would make it. We started two or three years ago and we keep on building. It's about sustaining the level of performance. Today we managed to do it, but we have to keep on going. Brighton manager Graham Potter told MOTD: "It was important for us to keep a clean sheet. We took part in a game against a team with a lot of dangerous players, but we restricted them to not too many clear-cut chances. I loved it a lot!' - what they said Media playback is not supported on this device Jurgen Klopp pleased with 'sensational' Liverpool goals Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp, speaking to Match of the Day: "All the goals were incredible, outstanding. Wonderful goals, sensational passes, super pieces of football. I loved it a lot!"We needed fresh legs and I had to show my respect to the boys in the squad, that's all. Valverde's side will seal their place in the knockout stages as group winners if they beat Dortmund, who are second in the standings on seven points and would advance to the last 16 with victory at the Camp Nou. The good thing is that you always have another game to look forward to and now we're playing Dortmund, we will try to win and make our fans happy again," added the coach. Video - 'Timing is everything’ – Haaland on transfers03:56 14:30 - Liverpool 'target defender who was kicked by ref' – Euro Papers Liverpool have reportedly identified Virgil van Dijk’s next defensive partner – but would he even consider an offer? It is Wednesday's Euro Papers. Video - Liverpool 'target defender who was kicked by ref' – Euro Papers01:20 13:55 - Could your club sign Haaland or Sancho this summer? Erling Haaland and Jadon Sancho are two of the finest youngsters in the game right now – so can Borussia Dortmund cling onto them this summer? Haaland settled immediately in Germany following his January move from Red Bull Salzburg, scoring a hat-trick on his debut as a substitute, while Sancho has had his best season yet in yellow. Wenger's calls for the introduction of what has been dubbed a 'daylight' offside rule have since been backed by Fifa president Gianni Infantino. He said that principle was backed by the rest of the Ifab. It has been received very positively," said Infantino after Saturday's meeting. That is why we decided to study this further, to debate it in different panels and with different stakeholders to elaborate a protocol. I would have no problem if Sigurdsson, Schneiderlin, Theo Walcott and Delph found new clubs and that's just for starters. Leicester CityChris Forryan - Leicestertillidie. Had Jamie Vardy's injury happened at the start of the season, I would have said we needed to strengthen up front. That's not such an urgent issue now, though, with Kelechi Iheanacho showing improved form and Ayoze Perez potentially someone we could utilise in the lone forward role. Archive: Leicester crowned Premier League championsThe greatest sports story of all time?Lineker presents MOTD in his pantsFor me, it was after the third of their three league defeats, away to Arsenal on 14 February, via Danny Welbeck's 90th-minute winner. From that day, I got the sense that the players wouldn't let it happen again. They had a trip to Copenhagen planned after that game, in order to get some downtime - dressed as Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, of course. Skabersjö IF is rated higher than Vastra Ingelstad IS on the possibility of winning. Because Skabersjö IF is playing on the 3rd floor of the Swedish 3rd Division, while Vastra Ingelstad IS is also the representative of the Swedish 3rd league but on the 5th floor. Germany 3 liga and match between Victoria Koln and Zwickau. Last match between Braunschweig and Victoria Koln, where Braunschweig won 4:2, was a great and open match on both sides, and I expect something like that even today since Zwickau plays similar football. Zwickau played 2:2 with Hansa in the last round and before that lost Uerdingen with 4:2. In the first part of the season, Zwickau celebrated at home 4:0, so here Victoria Koln will ask for revenge. Victoria Koln has a goal difference of 48:57 which is an average of 3.8 goals per match while Zwickau has a goal difference of 42:43 which is an average of 3 goals per match. My opinion for this match is over 2.5 goals. Saudi Arabia, who lost their opening match 3-1 to Kuwait, now have three points in Group B along with Kuwait, who lost 2-1 to Oman for whom Abdulaziz Al-Muqbali scored twice from the penalty spot. Defending champions Oman top the group with four points and Bahrain are bottom on one point. Saudi Arabia face Oman and Bahrain play Kuwait on Monday, with all four teams still in contention to reach the semi-finals. Debrecen should be with very poor morale as they faced already relegated Kaposvar at home some days ago with odds being at some places even lower than 1.10 on them to win that encounter and everyone including me expected a lot of goals from them in that as I even posted here a pick on over 3.5 goals to be scored at not so great odds, but not only they did not score those goals but they ended the fixture in 1-1 draw and with Paksi winning their game on the road they are now 2nd from bottom inside the relegation zone. Yes, many matches in Europe have been played without spectators. But so many fans gather around the stadium that it makes no sense to close off the game. Bazanov said that he would see several matches himself. If you followed the last championship, then you know that I constantly attend matches. And over the first round of games I plan to be at three matches," he said. LASK in order to be sure they qualify forward need to be scoring a couple of goals now at home where they defeated in the group stage of this competition Sporting in their final group game with no less than 3-0 in the end, won 1-0 with Rosenborg and no less than 4-1 with PSV, and there is really not much separating in terms of quality AZ and PSV right now, while AZ had an easy group in which they simply made sure they stayed above Partizan and Astana and did just that even though drawing both games with Partizan, and losing 4-0 at Manchester Utd their final group game. After falling behind to goals from Sergio Aguero and Spaniard Rodri in the first 30 minutes, the Midlanders looked to be in for a punishing afternoon at Wembley. Yet a goal just before halftime by Mbwana Samatta gave them renewed hope and they almost forced extra time when City keeper Claudio Bravo pulled off a remarkable save to push Bjorn Engels' header against the post and out in the 87th minute. So Getafe rate as a fantastic wager in the 'Draw No Bet' market this Friday, which gives the insurance of money back if things end all square. We're predicting a 0-1 correct score though in favour of the visitors, a result they have posted in two of their last four away outings. Both teams won last round but for Istra it was much easier for them to be winning at home against bottom in the league Zapresic game in which I lost my bet on both teams scoring as Istra won with 2-0 in the end, but otherwise they are really not that a strong side, this while Varazdin after losing their opening game after the restart with the league leaders from Dinamo Zagreb with 3-1 at home they played equal with 2nd placed Rijeka and got themselves a 0-0 draw. Robinson won 24 caps for the Republic of Ireland, scoring four goals. A Liverpool statement said they were "deeply saddened" by Robinson's passing and the "thoughts of everybody" at the club "are with Michael’s family and friends at this sad time". BBC Match of the Day presenter and ex-England striker Gary Lineker said: "Not only a fine footballer, but was also a great success post-football in Spain, having his own television show there for many years. Posted at 90' Mahlon Romeo (Millwall) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 89' Foul by Romaine Sawyers (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 89' Jed Wallace (Millwall) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Offside, West Bromwich Albion. Conor Townsend tries a through ball, but Kamil Grosicki is caught offside. Posted at 87' Corner, West Bromwich Albion. Conceded by Ryan Woods. They gamely kept themselves in contention, however, as City's overwhelming domination failed to present them with a shot on target until the 48th minute. Aguero, Gabriel Jesus, Riyad Mahrez and David Silva all started for City, a mark of Guardiola's respect for the Cup, but they could find no way through Wednesday's massed defence. Salzburg and Rapid Vienna will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. Salzburg this season have the following results: 14W, 6D and 2L. Meanwhile Rapid Vienna have 11W, 7D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

© 2023 by The Plan. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page